June 28, 2010

The Following weeks

Sorry for a lack of post last week. As most of you know, I'm currently working on a short film, and was swamped with that all last week and just didn't have the time to put anything up. There should be a post up this week.. theoretically. I don't have alot of filming, but I do have alot to do at my normal job, but I'll try my hardest.

As for the schedule, the plan currently is to begin with the game again on the 11th of July with a few one on one scenes with the characters, since not all of us will be able to be present. Group sessions will start the weekend after that. So there will be new and exciting adventures soon! Thanks for continuing to read through my flashbacks. I still have lots more of them to post for weeks in which we don't have a normal game.

And I hope you are as excited as I am about getting back into the current Chicago storyline!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or questions are welcomed